With steam it’s possible to purify your garments even doing your laundry at low temperature, eliminating 99,9% of bacteria.
Steam Refresh is a dedicated cycle to freshen clothes avoiding washing, saving time, energy and water, removing all unpleasant smells in just 20 min. Steam penetrates deep into fabrics making them slightly damp, reducing a huge part of creases and making garments easier to iron.
It happens many time to start the washing machine and after few minutes to realise you forget to add a T-shirt or your favourite jeans. With Stop&Add, you are sure you can add any forgotten garments during the first minutes of the cycle*, without compromising washing performance. *until the icon “Stop&Add” is lighted on the display, you can add garments without
This Hotpoint Washing machine's Inverter Motor is designed to ensure a long lasting performance and to improve end results.
Extremely delicate action to wash woollen garments, ensuring a perfect clean without making your clothes lose their original softness. This cycle has been approved by the Woolmark Company as a valid wash to use on woollen garments with the “Hand wash” label.
- Energy Efficiency Class : A
- The water consumption of the eco programme in liters per cycle : 52
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme : 51
- The spin speed in rpm of the eco 40-60 programme at rated capacity : 1400
- Spin-drying efficiency class : B
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions : 76
- Height (cm) : 85.0
- Width (cm) : 59.5
- Depth (cm) : 60.5
- Installation type : Free-standing
- Loading type : Front loader
- Maximum capacity in kg : 10
- Colour : White
- Door colour : Dual Chromed
- Display type : Big Digit
- Adjustable feet : Yes - front only
- Weight (kg) : 75.9
- Motor : BPM
- EAN code : 5054645645220
- Active Care
- Steam Hygiene
- Rapid Eco
- Stop & Add
- Rapid 30'
- Rinse + Spin
- Spin + Drain
- Steam Refresh
- Anti Allergy
- Bed & Bath
- Eco Cotton
- Eco 40-60