Fisher & Paykel 90cm Induction Hob | CI905DTB4 5 YEARS PARTS AND LABOUR
Couldn't load pickup availability
The subtle black glass and durable matte black detailing are designed to pair with the Minimal style Series 9 Ovens. With premium styling and detailing, these cooktops seamlessly blend with other appliances for a cohesive, considered kitchen design.
PowerBoost and GentleHeat deliver either very high or very low heat, fast. Perfect for specialised cooking tasks such as searing meat and melting chocolate. An integrated timer ensures a great result every time.
Go from a boil to a simmer in seconds. Touch and Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature so you don’t waste time in the kitchen.
Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you’ve placed it on the ceramic surface and stop as soon as you remove it - so you don’t have to worry about curious little fingers or leaving a cook surface on.
The surface around your cookware stays cool when you cook - preventing baked-on spills and making cleaning up a breeze. The ceramic cooktop surface, including anodised detailing for durability, just needs a quick wipe after use to maintain its good looks.
Less heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Joiner kit Part 534731 (required to join two cooktops)
- Flat easy clean glass surface
- Auto cut-off timer for each zone
- Minute timer
- Soft-touch electronic controls
- Touch and slide controls
- Auto heat reduce
- Dual zones 1
- Gentle heat 2 settings
- Heat settings 9
- Induction cooking technology
- Smartzone 2
- Zone bridging
- Safety time out
- Spillage auto off
- Surface hot indicators
- Centre 1850/2600W (3000W/5500W)
- Left front zone (PowerBoost set) 2100W (3700W)
- Left rear zone (PowerBoost set) 2100W (3700W)
- PowerBoost up to 5500W
- Right front zone (PowerBoost set) 2100W (3700W)
- Right rear zone (PowerBoost set) 2100W (3700W)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.