Dyson V15 Detect Absolute | 369372-01
Couldn't load pickup availability
The most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum.¹
Measures microscopic dust particles
A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.2
Scientific proof of a deep clean
The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean. 2
High Torque cleaner head with anti-tangle technology
Powerfully sucks up dust and hair from all floors. De-tangling comb automatically clears hair from the brush bar.
Automatically deep cleans carpets
In Auto mode, Dyson DLS™ technology inside the High Torque cleaner head monitors brush bar resistance 360 times a second, intelligently adapting power across different floor types.3
No loss of suction with Root Cyclone™ technology
14 scrolled cyclones generate forces of up to 100,000g to capture dust and debris from the airflow, so there’s no loss of suction.4
Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
Powerful, lightweight digital motor spins up to 125,000rpm to suck up microscopic dust and large debris.
Up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.5
Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.6
The versatility of Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier. Powerful cleaning of floors, hard-to-reach places and mattresses.
Four cleaning tools included
- Hair screw tool. Picks up long hair and pet hair. Fast. Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces.
- Combination and Crevice tool to clean surfaces, edges and right into narrow gaps.
- Soft dusting brush for gentle dusting on delicate surfaces.
- Three power modes. Auto mode intelligently adapts, with the optimum balance of power and run time. Eco mode provides longer run time for bigger cleans, while Boost mode is engineered for short, intensive cleaning.
- LCD screen. Reports performance in real time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
- Easy to maintain. The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum’s performance.7
- Hygienic point-and-shoot bin emptying
- Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
- Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere
1Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against the cord-free stick market.
2Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
3Dynamnic Load Sensor technology only applies in Auto mode with the High Torque cleaner head attached.
4Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
5Applies in Eco mode with non-motorised tool. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
6Filtration tested against EN IEC62885-4 CL5.11 in Boost mode.
7Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.